Rod Help!!!

Barrie Hicks 2

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone on here can help me. Last week I broke the quiver tip section on my Masterline John Wilson Heritage Avon/Quiver rod (WHR110). I contacted Masterline who informed me that they stopped making them about seven years ago and dont have any replacements. If anyone here has a spare quiver tip section they dont want I would be happy to buy it off them. Please pm me if you can help. Many thanks.

swanny999

Reaction score
I have the same rod in good condition that I might be persuaded to part with at the right price. PM me if interested

Keith M

Reaction score
A few years ago my quiver on my JW Avon.Quiver rod broke just below the quiver insert I and got a replacement top section; however I also bought a standard donkey top for a couple of quid from my local tackleshop and fitted it into the sawed back broken top section and now I have two different strength quiver tops for my JW Avon/Quiver. so dont throw away your old broken one just fit another glass or carbon quiver into it if it has broken in the same place.

Barrie Hicks 2

Reaction score
Swanny999 - pm sent.

Keith - the section broke at the other end just above where it joins the butt section.