Maver bite alarms with sounder box (ANYGOOD)?????

james lynch 3

Reaction score
Hiya fishing buddies im new to the site ive just won some maver T115 bite alarms with sounder for £12.50!!!! (Are these reliable?) Any idears cheers jimmy

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Hi Jimmy welcome to the site matey. the alarms sound a bit pants for 12.50, but why dont you try em out and see how reliable they are.

james lynch 3

Reaction score
Cheers Trev, Im going to try them for that money if theses dont work well a can just put em in the bin lol cheers mate Jimmy/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Terry Moody

Reaction score
Agree with wobbly - had some of these and they are fine 'til it rains then they sit there croaking!

Foxy

Reaction score
my first alarms where 6.99 shakespeares, used them for three years, covered in duct tape and still working now!

matt latzo

Reaction score
JL,

Had a set for 3 years, and have done well by me. They were 30 or 40 quid. An excellent buy. If they get waterlogged, cover the seams with caulking for the windows, clear pref... Dry mine out and clean them too.....Matt

The Sogster

Reaction score
Scroll down this thread for a simple cheap way to ensure that your alarms are fully waterproofed.

It'll save you some money and lengthen the life of your alarms. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif