my stolen tackle

andy mason 2

Reaction score
hi again thanks trev for the fast reply im now a little calm lol and this is a list of stuff two look out for

1.3xfoxwarrior 2.5 tc carp rods

2.3 shimano bait runners

3.fox pod, alamrs , and euro swingers

4. 2 man bivi , the armadilo one?

5. porky pig rod and daiwa emblem real

6. shimano luggage xl rodbag , cool bag,ruck sack and carry bag

7 , all my cookin stuff with a mug that has my name on ,

8, my tackle box is fox box with barbel and carp stuff in

9, the rod bag has a burn hole on it from the stove its by the middle pockett

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Hi Andy

Sorry to hear about this, and maybe if you were to fill in some of the details of your profile the members in your area might be able to help more

W

Wolfman Woody

Just to echo the thoughts on another thread, did you have house insurance and is that where the tackle was stolen from (or shed or garage)? It may be that the insurance company will cough up providing you notify them immediately.

Might seem a bit late for you now, but this may help in the future when you get back on your feet.

F

Fred Bonney

There are two lots of 3 warriiors on there at the moment,not yours I'm sure, but....!!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Andy,

Sorry to hear about your gear, Had mine and the 3 boys gear nicked a few years ago, along with other stuff.

I think you will be very lucky to see any of it again, hard facts I know.

When you get your new gear, photo every thing you get, and I mean every thing, Insurance companies like taken your money, but don't like paying out,

andy mason 2

Reaction score
i no mate hard but very true its proberly bin sold and split 2 or 3 times by now are well look on the bright side i can get some new gear when im working again lol cheers for the support

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss..............it must be very tough to lose precious gear.....

However if your gear was in a garden shed I don't believe it would have been covered by insurance because the locks would not have been to the correct standard.This subject of locks is a major one in insurance terms even for your main property and its worth checking the small print on your policy as most homes don't have the required locks(somewhere in the house)be it windows or doors!!

Also I never advertise the fact that I am a fisherman-for example I never unload my gear in full view of people walking bythe front of the house and transfer gear from car to house as fast as possible-and never take more tackle than necessary whenI gofishing.These days its just asking for trouble I'm afraid......

I've even heard guys in pubs talking about new rods etc they've purchased with loud voices...................not a good idea in my book!!

I know this is a bit like'after the horse has bolted'but I think keeping anything in a shed or garage is really asking for trouble and,as I've said probably not likely to be coverd by insurance...

Hope you still manage to get out........................