Fishing with the family

P

Phillips Jerry

Take your wife ,partner ,better half fishing to try and introduce her to the great outdoors,to try get her to understand why you need a shelf in the fridge for your bait why you need to spend hours on the phone planning your next trip .Having taken my wife fishingI normaly stand and watchasshe empty's the river, pond or sea that we happen to be fishing,nine times out of ten I don't even get a chance to get my rod out and then the gallery of onlookers who are quick to tell how good at fishing she is and maybe you should asking her for advice .Wewent dinghy fishing ,the weather was borderline waves breaking over the bow straight into her face I made pull the anchor up a few times as well,that was it she never asked to go fishing again

Kids there come;s a time when you got no more excuses left and you have to take them,you got them sorted out and fishing and you even get sorted yourself some thing is showing an interest in your float quiver tip when you hear Dad myline istangled my weight is stuck my reel is not working you spend the day sorting your ankle biters out. But they are good at gathering bait if you don't mind finding the odd worm in your lunch box or slug in your workboots ,the smile onthere faces when they cath something priceless.