Uploading Photos

Clive Moore 2

Reaction score
i have tried to put photos on the site from my digi-camera but they are too big, and the max size seems quite small.......how have you all manged with this, can i format my pics to reduce their size or what?

cheers for any replies.

Barney 2

Reaction score

Barney 2

Reaction score
AFAIK an officialversion hasn't been written for Vista as yet, so you may be better searching for a website to do it for you.

Orin the meantimethere is a workaround:

Here's a useful workaround. When you email pictures, you have the option to resize them before sending. So from Explorer, right click on the image and chose "Send To->Mail Recipient." Choose the size you want. If this is your first time using mail, you'll be asked to provide email settings. If you won't be using email, you can just specify a few random characters in each field. A email will be generated that contains your resized image(s) as attachments. You can drag them from the email and do with them as you wish. Then close the email without sending.

C

Cakey

I use vista

I double click the photo it opens up in a xp/vista viewing program

along the top is a fix button where you can improve the picture and crop it if needed

then I email it to my self

when I receive it ,its the right size for FM

takes less than a minute

Maggie

Reaction score
Try this PixResizer, it is an easyto usepicture resizer which copies your photos into whatever size you want and its free to download. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif