Berry Hill Lake Kingsmoor Anglers

chub angler

Reaction score
Tony try ringing them if you've got a number I hope this helps.

D

Dave Slater

Berry Hill Lake. Brings back fond memories. A lovely little lake which used to be a favourite of mine in the 1970's, before I moved down to Ringwood. Used to be a great carp lake. I had fish to over 25 lb, big in those days, but the tench were very small although there were a lot of them. I was talking to somebody in Slough a few years ago and they said the tench had grown a lot. Do not know anybody in Kingsmoor now, suggest trying local tackle shops.

tony randall

Reaction score
i know they had a fish kill some 5 years ago but don't know whether it was restocked or anything

D

Dave Slater

Tony,

Just a suggestion and trying to be helpful and not sound patronising. If you have an address in Slough for the club why don'y you write to them. I am sure they will be helpful.

tony randall

Reaction score
still nobody know anything then,sent them a letter with stamped self addressed envelope and haven't even bothered to respond starting to think its not worth it

W

Wolfman Woody

Tony, We asked them by writing many times (some years ago now) to join our Association and guess what?

No reply.

Only wish I could remember the name of the farmer who owns the land. Might put in an offer!

/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

B

Barry Edney

Kings of Maidenhead will most likely know all about it. They told me about it a few years ago when I was enquiring about local tench fishing.

snaggy2

Reaction score
still nobody know anything then,sent them a letter with stamped self addressed envelope and haven't even bothered to respond starting to think its not worth it

they don' like marlow men on ther waters .he he he.