Korum tackle box

M

MCMILLIGAN

Has anyone got the korum tackle or rig manager as i would like to know what they are like?

Kind regards Mcmilligan

Paul B

Reaction score
Yup. Got the tackle manager and it's Brill if a bit pricey. Well, suits me as it's deep and fits lots in. Click on myphotos and i've posted a couple of pics of what's in my korumbox.

The sections to the left contain forty-ish packs of specimen hooks, hooks to nylon x4 packs, bait stops x4 types, snap lights x3 packs. top middle section holds 30-ish packs of small hooks and next to that on right tools like bait needles, forceps, scissors etc, just not too clear in the pics.

Weighs a bit with that lot in though! It doubles up as kitchen sink if you take the bits out /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

chub angler

Reaction score
Nash rig stationthe mutts nuts of tackle boxes from the look of it.

chub angler

Reaction score
Image030.jpg

Barney 2

Reaction score
I have the rig manager "fully loaded"which is a smaller version of what is shown in Pauls photos (nice hairgrip Paul!). Same quality, I just prefer to travel lightereven ifit means limiting my toys.

It came with tworig boards plussix containers - 4 sections eachwhich have individual snap shut lids, with sort of a scoop edge to help get little bits out. The twoshallow hook boxes - 8 sections each have a magnet underneath to stop hooks blunting by sliding around.

Very pleased with it and would recommend both, but you need to decide on the size that suits you.

M

MCMILLIGAN

i think i mite for the fully loaded as i can store me rig then