Angling Superti'tions

P

Phillips Jerry

MIne are I never take a phone or camera ,certain items of clothing are considered lucky including socks so what are yours ?

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
I hate getting my landing net wet before there's a fish to lift in it. A blank usually follows.

Then again, a blank usually follows keeping it dry, so there's not much evidence one way or the other.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
I don't like my fishing trousers to be washed - I always struggle to catch when the trousers are clean

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I used to have a 'lucky' pair of underpants that I would only wear for matches, and my succsess rate was quite good during that time.

How these got to be my 'lucky' underpants I will not elaborate upon, suffice to say it had something to do with a rather lovely Scandinavian actress in Stravanger in the mid 80's.

Multiple washings and a little enlargement around the midriff in recent yearsdeemed them no longer usable, sadly.

These daysI rely on my 'lucky' FM cap.

(not that it did me much use last weekend!)

C

Cakey

Cakey_the_hamburgler.jpg

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Peter Jacobs wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

These daysI rely on my 'lucky' FM cap.</blockquote>So did a Scandanavian actress in Stavanger! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif