fishing in MK this Sat 14th

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
I have to drop my son and some of his nerdy friends off to a role play zombie re enactment thing in MK this Saturday. I will have my fishing kit in the car and I will have 10 hours or so before I have to collect them.

Anyone want to go fishing ? I am a nice man, ive had all my injections, im house trained.

Red Army

Reaction score
Can't do this Sat but out of curiosity where do you plan to go in MK,there's everything from small to big lakes, canal and even river in case you fancy your last river session of the season?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
To be honest Red I dont really know. Ive fished Furzton before but that was the weekend after the ladies National champs a few years back and it was disasterous.

I would like ideally to go somewhere that I havent fished before and was going to rely on some local knowledge.

Red Army

Reaction score
If you want to keep it in about the same area as Furzton try tear drops, I'd say T4 if you are after carp and T1 or T2 if you are after silver or a mixed bag.

Ashley Chandler

Reaction score
Furzton and Tear drops are both really Good! Also the GUC is a very good days fishing! Gutted mate i'd of come down as my family are going to MK this weekend but i have to go out sat night!