IS THIS A CARP FORUM OR NOT?

R

Roto Fryer

are there moderators on this site or not?
this part of the forum is supposed to be about carp fishing.
it is not supposed to be for exponents of other forms of fishing to come in here and pule about how bad carping is and carp fisherman are.
what i suggest is that if you dont like the most popular target spiecies within fishing you should reside in the general coarse fishing forum.
or perhaps this is what the moderators should do?

C

Carpe Diem

God, you're a grumpy lot aren't you. If you're not trying to push bikers into the water, you're trying to get eachother banned.

Once again, I'm starting to think that I should keep to myself when I go out fishing.

P

Paul Williams

Carpe......you will always be welcome to talk to us slimers!! we could exchange notes!

D

Drew Peacock

You guys should start keeping you bait in handbags so that when you've used up all youb bait you can fight each other with them.

Whats the problem here anyway. We all know carp fishermen are knuckle draggers - leave them alone to carp on about their crap carp.

D

Drew Peacock

Well I suppose both names use the same letters.

Tell us which ones you re-arranged, was it the o's or the m's or the l's.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Could have been one of those mystery moderators who reside in the coarse fishing forum. What editing anyway?

E

Ernie Cod

Ah, that'll be them hidden moderators who are hidden and the like.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Roto,

If you only wanted to talk to people of the Carp orientation and you only wanted to talk of Carp orientated things!!!!!

You'd have the whole Carp section to yourself M8.

Still, look on the bright side, at least you would know what you were on about, which is more than the rest of us do.

Who? Me? Never.

R

Roto Fryer

murray dont tell me u r one of those slime merchants?
ps roto clicks his fingers and the rest of the sheep jump