Bob Nudd gets 21st Century Rod Licence

C

Cakey

ha ha ha wish I could go fishing for 55 squids........................

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Ibet his will already be pressed out from the surrounding card/paper and not all torn and peeling around the edges !!!

I personally had no problem with the old style paper type !!!

I wonder when nuddy and the rest of the "Rubettes" are starting their comeback tour ??? /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

S

Scott Whatmore

haha all you need to go fishing is a licence for £25, a rod and reel for £30.

Damn, my keepnet alone cost more than that /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Coops

Not quite a true comparison is it? Unless you only fish Environment Agency free stretches with natural baits that cost you nothing then the true comparable figure is a lot more.

My annual fishing billfor club and syndicate tickets comes to over £300. Bait is probably another £100 at a conservative estimate if I concentrate on barbel as I have done in the last few years, but a lot more if I diversify on species.

So in reality I'm up there with a football season ticket, but I still consider it good value.

S

Steve King

Sorry EA, but the new licence is hardly high tech and only marginally water resistant. Mine has splits sround the edge where I pushed it out from the letter. A little damp and a bit of wear and tear will have that in two in no time!

This technology has been around 20 years or so!

Oh and by the way why does the first line of my address have to be repeated?? Oh and by the way why does the first line of my address have to be repeated??

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
I usually laminate my license so that it doesn't get wet. I will have to do this years' one too 'cos it's so badly thought out.

Reaction score
im sure i read somewhere that i"officialy" if you laminate your licence it makes it invalid.
Sure it was an E.A bloke i read that from but cant for the life of me remember where.
Something to do with the little shiny bit or something

Beecy

Reaction score
some one will no doubt tell me I'm wrong on this but it dosnt matter about wether the license is waterproof/hard wearing or what ever

no need to even take it outwith you, as long as youve got one and you record the number(mines in my phone)you'll be ok

on the extremely rare ocasion you will ever get asked to produce it, all you need is the number, the chap will phone in to the office to get it checked and away you go