Stour Valley Red Snatch

A

Anthony Coser

Any one using it or had any results on it good or bad.Cheers

A

Anthony Coser

Thanks for the input,had a few fish on there Big Kipper mix shelf lifes but nothing to shout from the rooftops(i,m just a very average carper though) got 15 kilo arriving 2moro of the Snatch Red (fishmeal/robin red)any one else out there had any experience with Stour?.

C

Carp Angler

15 kilos is rather a lot to buy on the off chance that it's any good.

If I was buying 15 kilos then I'd want some good recommendations from fellow anglers (not the bait company) before buying.

A

Anthony Coser

I have had recomendations from lads on other forums namely Jaffa,but just wondered if anyone from this forum had used any of there stuff.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Let's start over.

I haven't used it, or anything else from the company who make it, so I can't help with this one. Anyone else used it who can comment on how well, or not, they did with it?

A

Anthony Coser

I will find out product/bait feedback from other sources/forums in the future.Sorry for the bad language/name calling Steve it was out of order.

S

Steve Clements

No bother chap, I'd gone out for a beer anyway so missed out on any extras after the first mini-explosion(implosion?).
Anyways, we're all 'members' here so no offence taken,I was flippant but it just seemed a reasonable retort to a damn stupid name for a bait, but I have no wish to put you off, just that it made me chuckle to think you got something and then asked what it was ! if you get my drift!
Good luck with it, I rather hope now you have some success .
G'warn, g'warn, g'warn.
warped sense of mischief.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Banter? Sounded more like you were ready to tear lumps out of each other. Waste of time though because he's off anyway, and there was only you who had a go at him and you sound like mates now.

Ah well, maybe I'm just in a bad mood. I've just bollocked a load of bullocks for treading on me landing net, and they didn't take any notice either.

S

Steve Clements

Banter on my part Graham,I dont feel any personal animosity towards anyone whose HARMLESS views I happen not to share,it was unhelpful I agree but meant in jest, but to resort to personal insult is an admittance of having little else to add.
So I'll shut up then (is that mutterings of "thank God for that then....")
You're fishing rather close to the natives are'nt you?