Greys prodigy 2.5lb tc

james lynch 3

Reaction score
Hiya guys been offered3 greys prods for £150 is this a deal ?? Or would you go for 2X berkley b3 1.75tc for £140 cheers lads Lynchy/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
The Greys appear to be e better deal as long as they are in mint condition and they are exactly what you are looking for ?.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with any of them, but thats me.

Try the Sonik rods, shop around as some places are still doing a deal, buy 2 get 3 for £200, and I think you will find you get a life time guarantee, for £150 the greys must be mint as you can buy them new for around £60 in some places.

Good luck .

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ray Daywalker Clarke wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I wouldn't bother with any of them, but thats me.

Try the Sonik rods, shop around as some places are still doing a deal, buy 2 get 3 for £200, and I think you will find you get a life time guarantee, for £150 the greys must be mint as you can buy them new for around £60 in some places.

Good luck .</blockquote>
Ray I cant find the Greys rods any cheaper than £80.00 a rod brand new. Not seem the sonics but have heard a few people like them However I would alway prefer to buy from a long established and reliable manufacturer like Greys. I suppose you earn you money you can spend it how you want .

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Ian,

The Prodigy rods you are talking about, are they the old or new model??? if new then as long as they are in mint condition £150 is ok, old model £150 is to much, I think.

Sonik rods are good, and one of the guys from gerys is behind the making, so it is said.

good luck mate.

james lynch 3

Reaction score
In two minds now Ray /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.giflol.I only use 2 rods anyway so what eva i decide i will be selling one of the rods cheers fellow fisher men Thanks lynchy/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
James,

Go with what you are happy with, have a look at the greys in a shop to see if thats what you want, you may find something else there you fancy.

I see you haven't filled in your profile, so it's hard to know where you are for any shops doing a good deal.

james lynch 3

Reaction score
Im in barnsley,south yorkshire shops near me are climax and fishing republic mate can get 3 CENTURY ARMALITE SP but there 10 years old only wanting £100 cheers matey/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

davey boy

Reaction score
Hi James,

I have for sale a pair of Greys prodigy carp rods 1x 2.5lb 1x.2lbtc one mint the other in very very good condition mate both have rod bags to, im in Chester but can meet if you would like to save the postage, give me a bell if your interested.

cheers Dave