FISH - A Japanese Obsession

chub angler

Reaction score
the way they treated the koi compared to the other fish for one eating the fish alive and we moan our fisheries are packed

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>chub angler wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>the way they treated the koi compared to the other fish for one eating the fish alive and we moan our fisheries are packed</blockquote>
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean?

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>chub angler wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I knew what you meant Matt</blockquote>

I didn't put the link up to suggest Matt got the title wrong. I found it so anyone who miss the programme can watch it.

I too knew what he ment.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
I realised that Mark, but it reminded me of the correct title anyway.

Interesting program.

Some interesting angling methods plus lots of ways to remove every living thing from the sea.

chub angler

Reaction score
Sorry Matt I was on about more than one thing at once on the Koi subject I meant they pamper one fish and have respect for it and the fish from the catch your own restaurant they started to eat it alive.

chub angler

Reaction score
Yes the other thing is he tells them if they do something that is not the done thing in our culture unlike someone else on TV

chub angler

Reaction score
Yes. and what did you think of the mini salmon fishing using one to catch the other because they wont take a baited hook.

chub angler

Reaction score
they eat what they catch and its supposed to be the only way to do it so what can I say without causing a livebait row its intresting how they thought it up