Accident Prone

P

Phillips Jerry

A E once with a very large hook stuck in nose, N H S walk in to have a cut stitched, cut my finger to the bone and set myself on fire twice in the same day . Fallen in to the sea ,harbour , river with regularity is it just me ?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"N H S walk in "

That has to rate right up there with 'Military Intelligence' as one of the world's greatest oxymorons.

Set yourself on fire - twice - in the same day?

D

Dave Slater

Peter, what is an oxymoron? Is it Robson Green?

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

D

Dave Slater

Sorry he is a poxy moron.

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

D

Dave Slater

I had the staff at Salisbury A & E rolling about with laughter a few years ago with a hook in my tongue. They thought I was doing a Chris Eubank impression but it wasn't deliberate.

Also there was my accident at work when I fell off a chair and hit my head on a desk - 7 stitches and superglue. Ouch ! Bournemouth A & E this time.

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
what is fie fie foe for fie fee fee for fee fie for?/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

chris eubanks mobile number/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
what is fie fie foe for fie fee fee for fee fie for?/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

chris eubanks mobile number./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
My mate stuck a boillie baiting needle (hook end type) through his thumb, missed the morning fishing, spentat A&E.

Brother-in-law got fly in his eye when trout fishing, afternoon spent at Hospital.

LongMan

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I split my rectum once heaving out a biggy. Does that count?</blockquote>

I think I might soil myself after that statement.