The Factory Shop range...

Rob J 9

Reaction score
I am new, Hi.

I have been using the Factory Shop pellets for a while and have had good success with them.

They are own branded 1.5kgs (so a fair amount) and £2! They do Strawb ones and fishmeal ones (400g bags for £1)

Normaly use them as loose offerings or in a "stick mix" or a bag.

Has anyone else used these? Seems a waste to spend 4-5£ on branded with only 800g's

Rob J 9

Reaction score
No connection, I am not pedling their range!

Just want to know ppls opinions

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Rob J 9 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I am new, Hi.

I have been using the Factory Shop pellets for a while and have had good success with them.

They are own branded 1.5kgs (so a fair amount) and £2! They do Strawb ones and fishmeal ones (400g bags for £1)

Normaly use them as loose offerings or in a "stick mix" or a bag.

Has anyone else used these? Seems a waste to spend 4-5£ on branded with only 800g's </blockquote>
Rob if you've been doing ok with them stick with them - confidence in your bait is a good thing

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Are these the ones you can also buy in poundland.....they do strawberry and fishmealy type ones also.

If so,i have used them and caught plenty,using them loose fed on commercials,in pva bags with added liquid flavours as well.Like his lordship says,stick with them ifyour`e catching.You don`t need the latest upto date,top of the range baits to catch fish.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Nettos were doing one and a quarter kilo buckets of strawberry boilies for 6.99. If I had enough dosh in my pocket at the time I would have got some. They looked every bit as good as the ones in a well known branded packet.

peter waller 2

Reaction score
The bait might be okay but some of their other stuff is truly awful! At one time they were flogging a collapsible rod/reel affair that was laughable. One of those American wonder gadgets that had probably failed dismally on the US shopping channel.

Rob J 9

Reaction score
the have Dynamite bates there which are 2.95 which is reasonable.

The "own brand" range is very good if you want plent of different loose offerings for less than a fiver you cant go wrong.

The fish dont know the difference anyway...

Dont buy anything else form there tho lol...