Umbrella/brolly help buying

A

andy driver

I've got a JRC Stealth Brolley with the storm sides - brilliant bit of kit. Goes up in seconds, keeps the elements out on winter day sessions and is ideal for sleeping out under the stars in summer without bothering with a full bivvy. You don't even need the zip up front when the weather is warm. A full size bedchair fits easily inside. Shop around on line and you can get one for around £115 or the brolly only without the insert for about £65. Only draw back is that you need to buy the storm poles separately.

A

andy driver

Considering how big it is when up, yes it is. It fits in the external pocket of my rod bag so is easy to transport.

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
Heavier than a normal brolly though and can sometimes be too wide for small swims. All in all though a great bit of kit.

dadondo

Reaction score
i have a trakker 60" brolly it comes with ground sheet pegs and storm poles not bad for £99, easy to put up can fit in your rod holdal good value i think.

N

Nobby C (ACA)

Berkley 60" for me, light and inexpensive, won't fit in my Korum rover quiver mind which is a bit of a drag.