Which fishing club?

Adam Tallack

Reaction score
Over the past 6 months or so I've started fishing again and I'd forgotten how much I loved it.
Anyhow I'm now thinking of joining a club but I'm not sure who to go for. I live in Warrington so Warrington anglers is an option but so are Lymm and Bay Malton. Is anybody a member of these clubs or are there other options I'm unaware of?
My main form of angling has always been general course but over the past winter months I've been enjoying Pike fishing. I'd like a club that offers a good range of waters (lakes, canals and rivers) with a good variety of fishing.

Reaction score
Adam

WAA has a good range of waters offereing general coarse and some of the best specimen waters in the North West. The canal alone offers a huge range of species from small gudegeon to double figure pike and carp. At £40 for a card it is also exceptional value.

Hope that helps.

Matt

S

Sean Meeghan

Have a look at St Helens AA as well as this will give you access to some more decent waters on your doorstep.

Adam Tallack

Reaction score
Thanks for your replys. Think I'll check out Warrington. I used toi be a member anyway and remember them having a good few waters.

Badcompany

Reaction score
I was a member of WAA before I moved to Holland,they have alot of waters.Here is there website. http://www.warrington-anglers.org.uk/

Badcompany.