The Alternative Angler ? Har-Rods

Alan Horn

Reaction score
In my minds eye I really can see all the products in Har-rods just as you described it Kevin.

The Relex centre-pin is the work of sheer genius.

I always look forward to the Alternative Angler pieces Kevin, and this could be your finest yet.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Alan

Thankyou

M'lud

We are looking for some upper-crust type to issue us with a 'By Appointment'warrant. Apparently the previous ownerhad foolishly mis-placed theirs........

Gary

Mr Jacobs already enjoys private viewing sessions in our Emporium, he doesn't want to be hassled by riff-raff when he is spending his money

Matt

Donald isgiving stuff away, that sort of philanthropic behaviour is cetainly NOT in TT's mission statement.

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
At least at Har-rods you get a chance to look at the goods (large fee included), not like online shopping where you only get a piccy.

Tickle tackle certainly know how to conduct business.

Good stuff Kevin.

F

Fred Bonney

Just the thing to do,when winding down, read Kevin's tales.

Keep'em coming.

PS I'm still wondering what to do with my sticker!!/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Fred

I'll send you a spare one, just in case you stick yours somewhere inappropriate.......!!!!

Reaction score
We could have a 'Where's your sticker?' feature. Everyone with HEG stickers could send in photos of them in-situ. It could get really exciting anticipating where the next one is going to be stuck.