WEEKEND FISHING

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I,m going fishing this weekend (Friday to Saturday) is anyone el,s going fishing this weekend ?.

If so I wish you all the best.

PS: It gets you away from the PC /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.

Rickrod

Reaction score
i cant this weekend what are you hoping to catch jimmy

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I,m going to a place were I can fish for Pike and Trout. It,s a Loch on one side and ten feet to the other side there is a river. (two great places for the price of one) you can,t beat that /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Grrrrr /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Don't you dare fish the river. Not while we all sit here gloomily dreaming of the day .........../forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

Might go to a club lake and tempt the tench out on Sunday. She who must be obeyed said I could /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be on a Trout Lake close to my home on Saturday, and will go for a wander down the river on Sunday but not fishing.

For the first time in many years I'll be taking a week off at Easter and hope to be on the Test or the Itchen for a day or two as I have a new Sage to try out.

Stephen Williams 2

Reaction score
Yep, loading the gear tonight.

Finish work tomorrow (Friday lunch time), then off to the lake for the night.

Haven't decided what to fish for yet, probably Eels, but it could be Carp/ Perch or Roach as well.

I can only fish till lunch time on Saturday, as I've got to dive one of the other lakes on the estate to have a look at a couple of big snags that stopped us from netting the lake.

I've got to see if I can get a rope around the snags and then geta tractor to pull them out.

Steve

www.kinverfreelinersac.com

I

Ian Cloke

Hope you catch a few Jimmy, I might have a couple of hours at a carp puddle, that holds some cracking roach /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

P

Phillips Jerry

Been waiting all week for wind to change from Easterly to something else, going Wesrerly on friday so will be fishing fri pos sat and sun