Kirsty's Thirties (and Forty!)

P

pons

What a terrific result,Kirsty,seriously well done on some great fishing and fabulous new PB.

Sounds like you worked hard for them and well deserved !

Getting riggy too .

Were you Top rod ?

Pons

W

Wolfman Woody

Seems that here's a lady that accepts good advice.

Like, when she said she was going to fish Etang du Roivre, someone must have told her to "Wear the Fox hat."

And it obviously worked!

Well done. I'm envious and I've bought one (a Fox hat) and will use mine in the coming weeks!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Great result Kirsty - well done.

"Well done. I'm envious and I've bought one (a Fox hat) and will use mine in the coming weeks!"

Jeff, my old mate, you'll need more than a Fox Hat, and more than your usual dozen maggots too.

Kirsty Lampey

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your compliments on the fish /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif... it was such a lovely holiday! Just want to catch some biggens out here now- (if im lucky).

To answer your question "pons", unfortunately I wasn't top rod ... I was beaten by my boyfriend's mate with a 46lb mirror.

D

Dave Slater

Some great fish there. Well done Kirsty. Almost makes me want to take up carp fishing again.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

LongMan

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul Morley wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Definitely need more Fox references in that article, I think..</blockquote>

Sponsorship is always worth earning, not everyones cup of tea I know but most great sportsmen/women have a household name behind them.

Great fishing girl.