A big thanks....

D

Dave Johnson

A big thanks to Mike for sorting all the bookings /pegs etc for yesterdays match at Clattercote. Another great day full of the usual piss taking and with a few fish thrown in for a change.

Well done Graham for a superlative result in difficult conditions. It was very windy, the saving grace being Rik on the the next peg, but downwind!!!!!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. Full story with pics and results soon.

W

Wendy Perry

I'd like to say thankyou as well, to everyone who went to Clattercote for making me feel welcome and all the help and advice i got.I had a fantastic day and will look forward to many many more meetings with the FM gang.

Wend
xx

M

Malcolm Bason

"A big thanks to Mike for sorting all the bookings /pegs etc for yesterdays match at Clattercote."

Here, here! A great day, and congratulations also to all who caught - particularly to the winners!

R

Richard Barrell

Great day, I look forward to meeting up with you all again. Well done Mike for organising such a good day.

P

Peter Morton

Thanks Mike,
Great day,and some good laughs,nice to meet some of the crew.
Best quote of the day from Wendy "Now i know why Graham's fish look so large......He's tiny."
Must do it again.......but can i please catch something next time.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
For someone who would like to lose a couple of stone that's very nice of Wendy to say so Peter.

I must admit I've been called a short-arse before now at 5' 6", but at 13 1/2 stone I don't think I've been called tiny! And considering fish are photographed across the upper body...............

ron lander

Reaction score
Just to add my thanks to a everybody elses. Bit of a same about the weather. Lookin forward to the next outing.

Anybody fancy a barbel day on the severn later?

F

Fred Bonney

Yep,thanks Mike a great day,shame you couldn't do anything about the wind,and I don't mean Rik or Dave J.
I enjoyed everybodies company ,but some of you better get new pictures done!
Looking forward to next year already and a trip to the Severn for Barbel,Ron.
Graham,you carry it well...
Anybody got a mobile 'phone they don't want??

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I got two bedrooms decorated, but that's definitely no consolation for missing out this year. Glad you all had a great time.

S

Stormin' Norman

I'm pleased you all enjoyed it. Next year we plan to make it an 'any method' match. Which should be the cue for a glorious day and perfect still water conditions...

C

Carp Angler

and not a bad curry either, although the chips were bloody late.

Hear it here first.

Congratulations Graham for beating me off the next peg, well done.

(It's probably the only compliment you'll ever get out of me you short arsed, tight walleted, annoying northern git)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
God, I love it when the Honey Monster's angry.

It means I did especially well.

What he hasn't mentioned yet was that I gave him a rig and some bait and still he couldn't catch.

ron lander

Reaction score
Whats this about a mobile phone Fred?? are you really after one?

F

Fred Bonney

No, i'm Ok thanks,I did a Wendy,at the end of the match!
''it's fallen in the water''

M

Malcolm Bason

I wonder how Kieth Miller is? After he almost passed out in the curry house and on my curry? And I was quite enjoying the Keema Naan - ah well!

Seriously, I hope you are ok Kieth?

D

Dave Johnson

when are we aiming for on the Severn fish-in? best bet i reckon is to see how it is fishing in July, last two years have been very hit and miss on the middle Severn, even around the normally reliable Bridgnorth to Hampton Loade stretch.

W

Wendy Perry

awwwwww i never called Graham tiny i said i like Graham he's a short arse like me and now i know why his fish look big ;)

Honey monster stop bloody complaining about ya chips ya got em didn't ya :)

And Rik cheers for farting on my hand at the end matey i'll get ya back 12th June :)

A

Alan Roe

Rik you had better be wary of a short Northern Blonde..........She's studying for a masters degree in that well known Northern Martial Art of Black Pudding Hurling and guess whos pic shes using for practise!!!!!

Mike thanks for a good day out...Shame Mike wasn't too good as we were all looking forward to Riks dance of the seven bellies... come to think of it that might have been what caused Mike to feel ill...!!!