Freebie boilie prob

D

Danny Hale

I am a member of a club that has a 'No hand-fed boilie rule ' in other words stringer only !! no pellets or nuts either so the only way you can introduce boilies is by stringer . Do you think that carp get spooky of baits all cluttered together ?? I was thinking of maybe putting several bolies on stringers at different places on rig (hook,swivel,leader knot) to 'space out' my freebies , any thoughts would be greatly app .

R

Roto Fryer

many times when fishing tight to islands etc we have to cast out many times. this does not on the whole cause problems so perhaps a dozen casts with stringers to the area you want to put them would not cause u problems either. you can also make stringers 3 or more feet long if you wish

C

Carp Angler

hold on, someone has hacked Roto's account.

3 sensible and good posts in a row......

C

Carp Angler

a long term change for the better I hope.

back to the thread, I remember reading somewhere that at one of the famous Brummie day ticket waters (can't remember which one!) that loose boilies can only be introduced via PVA and they would make up 10 multiple stringers of 10 baits, not sure how well that would cast, but a simple way to get 100 baits in the immediate vicinity.

I don't think that having loose baits close together is really an issue.
We all strive to keep our baiting pattern as accurate as possible and you can't get more accurate or close to the hookbait than with PVA.

D

Danny Hale

Thanks lads , my first ideas were about casting but hey i'll give it a go and let ya know !!

M

Mark Tucknott

Use PVA bags !! loads of bait all at once, some chopped,some pellet you name it stick it in and away you go