A new PB that isn't going back!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
This is a new personal best that aint going back !/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

This is my first grandaughter who came into the world last week, there ya go cakester just for you!

x

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
wendy_n_evie.jpg

oops forgot to add the pic/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

Nice one Granny Wendy!

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I hope she lives in interesting times.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
ahh how sweet/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif Congratulations to the parents. You do know that as a Gran you only get the grandkids on a timeshare basis.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
You kept that quite last night that would have earned you a free glass of liquid refresment.

All together now.

Grandma we love you we do.

Congrats

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Congrats lil sis...errgh Grandma /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif...hope mum is well xxx

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Thank you they are all doing great, my son is over the moon with her. I will buy her a rod for her first birthday /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Bryon, i thought i'd mentioned it to ya? Sorry mate, gosh i could have had a free drink too lol

preston96

Reaction score
Congatulations Wend,give my regards to your lad too....xx

I'm drinking ale surrounded by a right mess of Thomas the tank bits and pieces....babysitting, ........and you know what?..................it's OK!!!!

Soon as he can hold a rod things will change mind!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
LOL aww bless, my babysitting will start soon i presume /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Wendy!!

Will you never learn! That background clearly gives the swim, venue and the complete range of fishing gear you used!!! get a grip!!

(Congratulations voiced elsewhere!)

Uncle Poshers

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
hope she turns out to be as gorgeous as her nana wendy /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif congratulations xwx