First Golden Orfe

B.JOHN

Reaction score
Dare i say it summer(or spring) is here at last had a lovely afternoon today at Partridge Fisheries(warrington) caught some nice carp biggest 9lb a personal best Chub only 2 and a half pound but the biggest i've managed and it put up a fight worthy of a 5lb carp also caught a golden orfe of about a pound on bread flake lovely looking fish and their isn't that many in this particular lake so went home a very happy bunny!

When the weather is hot and the fish are feeding and your catching it makes up for all those cold and wet blank days here's to a decent summer and a persoanal best Carp!!!

B.JOHN

Reaction score
I took a pic on my mobile phone but not sure of the quality i will try to upload it later.

My jealous mate reckons it wasn't an orfe more of a hybrid bream(??????) so if i get the picture on maybe it will settle an argument!!! /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Like this...........
Orfe_(2).jpg

preston96

Reaction score
Mark........that smile of yours,it reminds me of someone..........do you smoke a clay pipe,wear a hat with an anchor on it,or perhaps your Mom is named Olive?

Yeah i know you are 6ft 36in and built likea brick shi**ouse............but i have a high pain threshold! /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif