Caught....red handed !!!

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Thought i`d let you know.....a group of immigrants were spotted camping and fishing on the Moretons Leam in the whittlesey area today.It was reported to the enviroment agency,who then informed the police.

All the offenders fishing tackle was confiscated and the EA are to prosecute.Not sure if there were any arrests etc..... ???

I was told this by the person who spotted them and made the original call and was given a progress report by the EA......any more info and i will pass it on.

Rab

Reaction score
Do you mean "Economic Migrants" ..... similar to when back in the 80's when every bricklayer in the land was working in Germany....but thats different, all they did was drink and fight every night and caused havoc to local comunities......but having the bloody cheek for them to come over here, work in jobs you and i would not take, and catch our fish!!!....well thats a lot worse ...jail em all...Oh and well done for admitting to being a "Grass"...and to keep us all informed, im sure we all await with baited breath (pun intended)........get a life!!!!

Rab.

chub angler

Reaction score
no I think he means thieving b*****ds who steal our fish for the pot and give other anglers from abroad a bad name.But I could be wrong.

B

Bill Cox

Rab im sure you know that the majority of people working in germany were well behaved, although for sure they workrd hard and played hard. the deifference is the german police would not put up with what our police do. break the law in germany and you are up shit creek do it here and if your a foriegn worker chances are you will not be prosecuted. your views on fish theft are your own and you have the right to voice them, dont have a go at someone else for doing the same.

N

Nobby C (ACA)

Bit sideways here, but a pal of mine was re-proofing his bivvy on the river bank by the pub. As this was happening, a Polish dude came up and informed him that it was close season for fishing rivers.

Tables turned and all that.

Rab

Reaction score
it is not against the law to take a fish or two for the pot.

Rab.

chub angler

Reaction score
it is when you dont have a licence or the owners permission Rab.

Rab

Reaction score
dont need a licence up here /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Rab.

D

Dave Slater

Thieving foreign ba$tards. If you don't mind them we should send them to Scotland Rab, together with all of the useless Jock politicians we have down here.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I reckon that the only answer is to repatriate all foreigners in Britain. Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Danes, Norwegians etc (also known as the Viking or Yorkshire or Geordie Mob), plus, of course, the still-ruling and land-owning Norman shower who invaded and put a lot of good British Kings and peasants out of a job in 1066 ... then there are the German Saxcoburgs in places like Sandringham and Windsor...

peter waller 2

Reaction score
They were caught, good. Whether of long term British ancestry or not is entirely irrelevant.

peter waller 2

Reaction score
Interestingly it has been suggested that in parts of Eastern England an injection of new bloodlines is long overdue.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I've heard. They have webbed feet and hands, some of them. A bit like, er, otters...

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Lets get some facts right here......

Ididn`t grass on anyone,i was told this by the person (a bloody good friend of mine) who spotted them.

They were caught red handed,breaking the law by fishing on the drain out of season and without liscences forcoarse fish.

There has been lots of problems in the said area with immigrants,migrants.....call them what you bloody well want,fishing illegaly etc.....

Well done to the EA and the police i say....i hope hefty fines are dished out to these folk and these people finally get the message !!!!

What would you do rab if you came across people fishing illegally,poaching,stealing on one of your fav venues ????? Just stand there and do nothing????

I suggest it`s you who should get a bloody life !!!!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Nick,

I say well done to your mate - illegal fishing, out of season andwithout a license -I hope they throw the proverbial book at them.

For the record, if/when I see anyone fishing onmy localrivers out of season I always report them to the EA - the only exception being with youngsters, in which caseI will try to have a friendly chat with them and give them the chance to pack up and leave - otherwise - well, the number is: 08708 506 506.

It is not a case of 'grassing' anyone up but simply a case of observing the Law!