2 rod holdall

jcs

Reaction score
Hi All

I do a bit of Carp fishing from time to time and i am looking for a good 2 rod holdall,so i can leave 2 rods and withreels on inthere ready to go,can anyone recommend one that will fit the bill.

Carpless

Reaction score
Its hardly a technical piece of kit so just have a browse on some online tackle shops till you find something suitable.

jcs

Reaction score
Hi Carpless

yes you could do what you have said but there is a lot good and bad tackle out there what will not last long,hence the post to get some feedback on the better ones.

One of my mate's had a shimano quiver only lasted one season./forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Carpless

Reaction score
I won't be able to help you much then, as I use a battered old match rod holdall for my transportation needs. Am thinking about investing in something that will allow me to have them ready set up though. Let me kno what you go with. For the meantime I'll refer you to the Reviews Section for rod holdalls. Should be some helpful information there.

Max

Reaction score
I have a prologic big hoadall that takes upto 3 rods setup and 3 not with umbrella pocket, i can fit my daiwa mission brolly/bivvy in it and two further pouches for banksticks etc, i have had this 3 seasons now and is spot on going into its fourth and it is still like brand new.
I also have a wychwood quiver type holdall that i have had for two seasons, i use this for my more mobile approach. Again a good bit of kit, only problem is that with the rods being unprotected i damaged two of mine last season.

N

Nobby C (ACA)

The Korum rover quiver is a good item, it would, however benefit from having side pockets that have more room so the contents don't impose on the main holdall section, ie: have sides on the pockets to allow them to expand.

Also if these pockets were re-positioned on the opposite side to the rods would help.Apart from thatI like it a lot,great straps/handle and keeper positions for same.

Only smaller brollies will fit in the main section.

Shine

Reaction score
I was looking for something like this for a long timemanu.

Dont buy the Korum 2 rod total protection quiverif you used 8000+ reels. Same goes for the Daiwa Infinity special 2 rod holdall. Both are not made to take bigger reels.

Click the link below. Think it might be what you are after... DEAN MACEY (Nash) 2 ROD HOLDALL

http://www.wickfordangling.co.uk/nash/dean_macey_rod_holdalls.htm