The Shilham boilie roller update

stewart howe

Reaction score
THE SHILHAM BOILIE ROLLER LATEST UPDATE

Further to my original article regarding the Shilham boilie roller. I am pleased to announce that Mark is now ready to launch the new Mark 2 roller. Mark has been very critical with the Mark 2 roller through its prototype stage, designing, producing and testing various sizes to ensure quality, reliability and performance. Mark now feels that this criterion has been met and feels more than confident to put both the tabletop and jumbo bait station into production.

Compared to the original white rollers that Mark produced some years ago, the new rollers are silver grey in colour and are fitted with polished aluminium handles making the rolling operation much easier. One of the major changes Mark has introduced to the new roller is that he has developed interchangeable blades of all the available sizes meaning that you only need to purchase one complete rolling table. An example of this is that if you were purchasing say a 16mm complete rolling table and want to change over to say 18mm, the 16mm blades can be removed with ease from the rolling table by means of four bronzed steel Allen bolts and then replaced with the 18mm blades and not another complete table making this superb product more affordable.

Both the large tabletop rollers and large jumbo bait rollers are available in the following sizes:

10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm and now a new 30mm is also available.

The rollers are manufactured using the same robust material as the original rollers giving it longevity, reliability and above all giving the carp angler confidence in using a product that is built to last and this has been proven because I have observed people bidding on the original Shilham rollers on ebay. Well known bait-rolling organisations are also still using the original Shilham boilie rollers which Mark developed and supplied to them over 12 years ago!

Mark is also considering supplying compressors, air and hand operated bait guns, burco boilers, boiling baskets and air drying trays.

He is also going to be able to supply base mixes, flavourings and additives from the Nutrabaits range of products plus a range of products from his own range. A complete bait rolling service is also going to be offered by Mark.

For any enquiries regarding the Mark 2 rollers, Ingredients, the bait rolling service or any of the products mentioned Mark will be pleased to take your calls direct on: 07970 768634.

Mark can also be contacted by email: mark1512@hotmail.com or markshilhamltd@btconnect.com where he will be able to email or post a complete price list of all ranges available.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Nice advert.

Would have been better to do as a article with a few pics etc for the main page.

But thanks for the info.

F

Frothey

to be fair Bryan, a few (me included) have asked about them.

send me one, I'll do the article /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Not objecting Frothey.

Just thought that for something like this pictures and a article would have got the information over better and to a broader audience. Especially regarding the interchangable components.

stewart howe

Reaction score
Guys i have submitted the article on behalf of Mark including pictures of the new Mark2 roller its in editorial waiting to be posted on FM.

cheers

Stewart