Salford Angling Club

Steve Kelsall

Reaction score
Hi,

new to the site and looking for some info if poss.

I am trying to find details/ contact for Salford Angling Club. Scoured the web without success.

Any help greatly appreciated.

NIGE K

Reaction score
Salford Angling Club
PO Box 292
Manchester
M27 0XB

found that address online dont know if it is still up to date though.

Steve Kelsall

Reaction score
Thanks, but tried that. Wrote to that address about 10 days ago, even sent stamped envelope for reply - no response so far /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

NIGE K

Reaction score
have you tried ringing a manchester salford area tackle shop to see if they can help

Steve Kelsall

Reaction score
yep, tried 3, one didn't have a clue, one gave me a wrong number and one said they would ring me back, but didn't

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

You could try getting in touch with Royal Mail. Under its terms and conditions of use of PO Box numbers they are obliged to give the name/address of where the mail is/was re directed. You could then contact that person.

My club uses a PO Box number, but only to prevent 100's of carp anglers from knocking on my door at God knows whattime of day/night/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

However from experience trying to talk to anyone at Royal Mail will probably be a much more difficult task than tracking down Salford AC

john charlton 2

Reaction score
hi steve

salford hold a meeting at the borough social club in swinton once a month,you could call in if local and find out when the meeting is or ask for a contact number at the club!

this is on station road at the top near the windmill pub good luck!

Steve Kelsall

Reaction score
Success -- the treasurer rang me today in response to a letter I sent a few weeks back.

thanks for your replies.