atts alarms

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
does anyone know anything about these alarms

i have a set of the old delkim txi's and am thinking about changing them

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Pat,

Am I right in saying these alarms only work with a sounder box, as the alarm has no sound?? If so my son had a set for a month, nothing wrong with them, he said it didn't feel right setting up the alarms without any sound.

He has gone to Nevilles now, I have the Delks, fine bit of kit.

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
my only problem with the delks is that if it is raining heavily they can act up , looking for alarms that are totally water proof

Carpless

Reaction score
Personally I'm a fox kinda guy. I can see too many issues with having an alarm that relies on the sounder box to emmit any sound. Don't like the new micron series though. Think they look nasty. I'll stick to me EOS X's I think.

noknot

Reaction score
I have onlyheard good things about the ATT's, I use Gardner TLB compacts with sound from the alarms, they arealso 100% waterproof and compatible with the ATT system, and love them!

C

Cakey

thats really strange quorky .....Ive found Fox to be one of the best

when I had a car crash and my old original SX golds got damaged (at least 10 years old at the time) they repaired them and sent them back to me free of charge

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
i might go for the gardner tlb with the att system , i heard the first version of the att wasnt great but the second version is ok

will look at that set up

thanks lads

noknot

Reaction score
Hi Pat,

I have used my TLB's in Tropical rain an humidity for a year now, and they have Notmissed a beep and are soooo sensitive, andlook the muts nuts! Same batteries too/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif
Carp1PFL142-1.jpg

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
i think i ll go for the tlb's with the remote system as soon as i sell the delks

thanks for the advice

noknot

Reaction score
Wow the Vultures are out for the pickings/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Good luck Pat they are as hard as nails, and will last a lifetime, you will love them for sure, let me know/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
lol

i have 4 delkim txi's all blue with the receiver, they are the older models will have to find out what they are worth .

i have some one interested in them and if he changes his mind i will get back to you quorky

thanks for the advice noknot

noknot

Reaction score
TLB's Come in a lovely padded pouch, Free of charge, Coz they are rock Hard! No need for hard cases with the TLB, Wait till you get one in your hands, and you will understand what I mean/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

p.s. I have the white L.E.D.'s and you can see them in bright sunshine, and at night they light up the swim! No beta lights required!

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
I have had Delks for a while now No problems with them at all. Yes if they get pushed into the lake by the swans then they are not happy , but get them home andrince then out with clean water leave in the airing cuboard and they are good to go in the morning.

I have seen the ATT alarms and they do look small and neat but I am just not sure about the sounder box being the only thing that gives youany alamr sound. At least with the delks both the remote and the alam has sound capabillity.

Stay with the delks get them serviced by Delkim and they will be great for another ten years.
Picture%20026.jpg

Tight Lines

F

Frothey

never had my delks serviced, never had a prob in the wet, must be 12/13yrs old now.

I'd never change them either!

noknot

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

Thats why I recomended the TLB, which for 1, is 100%waterproof, 2 is built to a higher standard, and 3 the materials used are far superior,arebuilt to last, not like the thin, brittleplastic of a Delkim, hence 5 quid eachfor a hard case! Why not make them up to the job they are designed for in the first place?/forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif

Names do not catch me!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif