Bedchair advice

D

Dave O'L

Good Day ladies & gentlemen. I wish to seek your advice regarding a suitable bedchair. I am 6'7' & my weight is measured in boulders rather than stones if you know what I mean. I initially intend to use it for camping as I don't fit in one of the pods of our tent too well & will therefore be sleeping in the day area, hence the need for something that can be taken down & put up easily. I don't go night fishing but 'never say never' as who knows what will happen in the future? Comfort is more important that portability & as ever is price.Thanks.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I dont think anybody makes a bedchair large enough.

I would contact some of the british manufacturers they may be able to knock you a one of up.

D

Dave O'L

Story of my life, not being off the peg! Thanks for that so far as it has made me think I'd better pop in & have a little lie on one? Sometimes I'm a bit slow.

Hello Fred, good to hear from you, you look as handsome as ever. I haven't totally gone away & do look in occasionally to check out on some of the old faces, but I am scared of 'posting' again, I got a little carried away in the past & it took over my evenings a bit. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif
I recognised Wendy on the T.V. though straight away.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"Hello Fred, good to hear from you, you look as handsome as ever . . . "

Of course he does - that picture is at least 15 years old . . . . .

[ insert smiley thing - - - - > H E R E ]

D

Dave O'L

Bonney by name Bonny in appearance. Mind you now I'm getting older & the eyesight is going - is Fred's photo upside down?