solar banksticks

obi

Reaction score
anyone got any ideas about how to steady banksticks apart from buying solars stabilizers not prepared to pay 15 quid each there as dear as the banksticks .matrix ones are a bit cheaper but wont fit . and i dont like pods . cheers obi

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Obi two otions either use single sticks or if you must have a buzzer bar buy a stabalizer.

Clive Moore 2

Reaction score
i use solar sticks (4 sticks - 2 rods -no bars) and they are solid, worth the money as you will never need new ones, and you can just add bars and other stainless when you want. i feel banksticks are far more practical than pods or using them with bars, you can arrange rods in different positions around the lake and access water quickly and conveiniently. not a fan of pods anymore.

F

Frothey

or use a goalpost set up. only worth doing if using more than two rods though.

Catfishingham

Reaction score
I have rod rests on sides of a 5 gallon pail, carry gear in it, when ready to fish I fill it up with rocks or water, works any where.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Sticke are very stable if you can get them into the ground far enough
IMG_3295.JPG

Clive Moore 2

Reaction score
....which is almost always possible with stainless, its solid. ive never come across concrete, but i suppose as with decked swims you can just put the rods down the sides on stics, this is what i do.