Magic bread

Geoff Maynard

Contents Editor
Reaction score
Has anyone used Magic Bread enough to decide what flavours are best? Also any hints and tips for using it ?

CARP4ME

Reaction score
Hi there was a guy using this the other day on my local lake. There are that many carp in there you could walk on them and they will take any thing you can put on a hook that floats. He didn't get one take with the magic bread soon as he put some thing different on take with in minutes.when we surface fish there we do put the bait straight on the hook there that keen to take and they go to 20+ he was using plain magic bread personal i don't raitt it but that's just my opinion from what iv seen of it.

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>quorky wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>its good stuff dont cut it with a knife use wire</blockquote>

And every housewife has a wire cheesecutter of course!!!

Must have a look in the garage for ours, might be with that old K-Tel magic hair removing brush or the Ronco vinyl LP cleaner.

/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

nicky

Reaction score
i saw a video for this stuff on the net somewhere and it did look amazing.

They were using normal mono to cut it, when added to water it would expand in seconds and looked like a normal piece of bread from the centre of an uncut loaf but it was rubbery and stretchy.

They were also rolling into tiny balls suitable for say a size 16 hook again as soon as it hit the water it fluffed up.

They also used a piece of the crust as a pop again it looked as tough as old boots and all this was shown in a tank test.