CARP ANGLER TRAGEDY

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Just to say that my sincere condolences go out to the family and friends of young James. I’m truly sorry for your loss. As a fellow angler, I felt compelled to write this message. Sorry.

M

Malcolm Bason

Glad you chose the words Stu - as I never know what to say, except that I would like to echo your thoughts!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Me too, his parents must be devastated.

W

Willie John Russell

Truly saddened to hear of the loss of one so young; our deepest sympathy to his family.

D

Dave Beal

My heart felt condolences go out to his family as well, they must be totaly devestated, I think it must be every parents worst nightmare, and it's sad to know that this nightmare has come to pass for his parents.
Sadly.
Dave....

C

Curly

Shocking. I'm not much good at this but I feel I must write something.

R.I.P. James, god bless.

C

Chris Bishop

We've all been there, haven't we - caught something special and sat down to share it with our mates.

The last thing you expect is one of you won't be there the next day.

Maybe that's why I found it so sad, his parents' quotes just summed up what fishing's all about and how much this lad loved it and lived for it.

W

Wendy Perry

God bless you James R.I.P

My heart goes out to his parents,this is every parents worst nightmare .

wendy

D

Dave O'L

When I read it I just felt so sad.
Thoughts with James' family.

Graham is it possible to copy our messages or send a card on behalf of the FM members?

C

Clive Evans

So very sad an end to a perfect day.
I hope it is some small comfort to his family that he met his demise with a happy heart.
Rest in peace James.

P

peter webber

My condolences go out to James family and frends it must be a hard time indeed for them.
R,I,P
James, gone but not forgotten.

J

Jim Hinchley

No words can really explain how this makes me feel but my condolences go out to James family and friends . A life so young gone but not forgotten.

K

Kevan Busby

My sincere condolences to James's family and friends. Such a sad end to a happy day.

R

Ron Clay

What a terrible tragedy.

My sincere condolences to James family.

RIP James