Favourite Sandwich to take Fishing

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
My favourite Sandwich to take fishing with me is a Cheese and Branston Pickle on Thick White bread.

What is your favourite sandwich you'd take fishing with you.

Tight Lines /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Derek Gibson

Reaction score
How about a baguette with the top sliced off, the middle scooped out and filled with your favourite tit-bits, the top pressed back on. Every mouthful could be a different flavour. Stays moist, and nothing falls out of the sides when you take a bite, the permutations are endless. Never let me down. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Beluga cavier and WA prawns with Waldorf salad, stuffed into a baguette!

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

A

alan whittington

For gods sake im salivating here,can you send them round/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Don't really bother about food but sometimes take 4 x Ryvita with unsalted butter and Marmite(has loads of salt).If I am sitting for hours and not burning any calories I don't like to stuff myself with sarnies-not good for those of added years(extra weight =heart problems etc etc).....thats my doctors advice anyway.....

I always think it much better to have lots of hot drinks-more satisfying for my money!!

...............each to his own I suppose............

(ps I am a secret'keep-fitter'......66 years,12 stone,soaking wetand 30/40 miles a week speed walking-well,fairly quick anyway!!)

F

Fred Bonney

Sausage, eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoe, maybe a lambs kidney,buttered toast and a big mug of Assam.....before I go fishing.

Nothing 'til I get home, but I usually take a smallflask of fresh orange juice and forget to drink it!