Stu & Roto (Their First Date)

J

JEDI (Jr) DAVE

As you regulars will know,Stu and Roto have had a some what stormy start to their relationship, but on May 22nd they decided to try and cement their blossoming friendship with a day out at a small lake of Stu's choice, to share their common love of Carp angling. Roto,of course,being the "expert" we all know he is,would pass on some of his extensive piscatorial knowledge and Stu would then go to Hunt's corner on the 12th and show us all how much he had learned.To cut a long story short (and to spare Roto's blushes some what),result was:STU = 8lb gorgeous Ghostie, Roto = NIL,NONE,ZERO!
Will our hero's ever make up?
Will Roto turn up on the 12th?
will Stu's head still fit his Hat's?
Comment's gratefully received.
p.s. Sorry Roto but it had to be done.:))

R

Roto Fryer

have you ever had bum info and made a fool of yourself jedi/
i guess u just have

C

Chris Bishop

Sounds like a candidate for the Problem Page to me, but I could just be a cynic.

J

JEDI (Jr) DAVE

As you told me the story and you know how much you can trust me, it had to go on m8

C

Carp Angler

Although I heard the story from a different source, the basic premise is still the same.
Stu 'coiled Pork pie' FatBoy = 1
Paul 'what does an English carp look like?' Bax = 0

A difference of 8lb, and the text from the previous nights MSN converstaion means that Roto owes Stu ?80.

Fair play I say.

Roll on the 12th.

R

Roto Fryer

blanking m8 if i remember u and cakey blanked when u went out with stu?????

R

Roto Fryer

what about when you and rik went u all blanked (or at least so said the fat man)

J

JEDI (Jr) DAVE

Go on roto, you're squirming well mate.
I LOVE MY THREAD!.lol

R

Roto Fryer

just like u going to win the compo gypsy?
anything to brighten up your sad life hahaha

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I take it all back - Cakey, I cant remember you having anything at Walthamstow mate, so that makes you a real royal BLANKER! but we all knew that anyway!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Roto's comments "what about when you and rik went u all blanked (or at least so said the fat man"

Would you be referrig to me roto in your comment above? prey tell? and me your only friend in the whole wide 'W-O-R-D'

Yes, when me, rik and cakey did walthamstow we all blanked, that is apart from when Cakey was flying kytes with a trout!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
and just to finish off here. the post above is called a 'two in one' or in the case of Roto ad Cakey - A double ended Dildo(s)