Angler's Mail

BapAndFuro

Reaction score
If you bought the Angler's Mail out today what are you going to use the free tackle box for? I don't know what to put in it. /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Also, did anyone buy the seperate 'angler's mail 2009 where to fish guide'? If so is it worth buying?

BarryC

Reaction score
When I saw it advertised last week the pics looked like it would be big enough to take my sarnies in.

Oh well I need to lose some weight.

BapAndFuro

Reaction score
It is not big enough to fit sarnies in. I also saw the picture last week any thought it would be bigger but it's only 5cm wide and 20cm long (a lot smaller than it looked). There are three compartments in it... /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

chub angler

Reaction score
Bap I cut one of the dividers out and put a couple of floats in and shot and float rubbers in the end compartment.And I didnt get the where to fish guide.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"You canhave someone's eye out with a craft knife"

chub angler

Reaction score
Its a shame the boxes dont have hinges on them/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif but as they are free you cant moan to much about them.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
All in all - the AT give aways are better - que Greg/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

If you cut the dividers out and then cut the top.bottom and sides off you end up with a lot of pieces of plastic ................

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

....and with a tube of glue you can stick everything back together again. Hours and hours of family fun /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifand all forONLY £1-70, fantastic value.