bite alarm batteries

tank

Reaction score
i went to the local tackle shop today and found that the two little batteries i needed for my fox micron m alarm were £4.50 a pack!!!! could not believe it then after going all the normal places like wilkos, boots, stationary shops and camera shops i ended up in a watch repair shop and found them there for £5 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally on my way home in defeat i stopped by currys and would you believe it i found a pair of panasonic LR1 1.5v batteries for my fox alarm for only £3.49.

Bargin.

Where do you get yours?

tank

Reaction score
yeah saw some good deals on ebay. would of used it but i need them for monday you see

tank

Reaction score
yeah i will do now but the main point is where to get them in the first place if you see what i mean. i just found them hard to find./forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

tank

Reaction score
saying i wanted to know shops to buy them in./forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

I need a mod to tell me if that was a bite or not ...............................

tank

Reaction score
why not go an make comments on someone elses page then if you cant be serious and help someone who needed the advice./forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Some of the tescos stores sell them or any camera shop as they are LR1 batteries same ones as used in some cameras and as already said all tackle shops that sell fox bite alarms. I learnt already and I bought 20 in one go off ebay think they cost me £10 plus they were duracels.

alan

Reaction score
just had to buy 6 myself. Asda £2 each, found them cheaper last time but i left them in my alarms since august and killed them. needed them in a hurry so had to pay the price.

C

Cakey

if you leave your alarms for such a long time take the batteries out and store somewhere dry

C

Cakey

it doesnt hurt to do both as alarms are out in all sorts of weather

after 27,728 posts I get told off for having a laugh ..........................I know where Id like to stick Tanks batteries /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

The Monk used to nick them from hissmoke alarms!

/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Ron,

I sent Monk a fishing Video he wanted, a few months later I asked if he had watched it, No he replied, not had time I said, It's not that he said, I haven't got a TV./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

tank

Reaction score
i'll check out asda then an tesco an try and get some spares. i'm ok for monday now so just gonna get some from ebay before i next them.