good mornings fishing

C

Cakey

Rays 16lb 4oz bream and my 40lb mirror out of Brooky and all before 12 noon

Buddy was good as normal........................stayed dry all the time we was there

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well done to both of yous as this is what it's all about, getting out there and doing what yous enjoy.

Cakey: Are you sure that it was not Buddy that caught the 16lb-4oz bream and Ray: was good and stayed dry, /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifGood boy Ray: Sit./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Had a rotten day myself, carp 47lb, and a small 23lb bream, usually catch much bigger ones,

But well done anyway, keep practising.

C

Cakey

sorry I was lying ..............................Buddy was a complete pain in the arse he run under Rays rods all the time setting off his alarms with his tail ,

he was in the lake more than out !

when I got him dry I tied him to my trolley which he pulled over and took me half hour to pick up all my swivels etc

and Rays bream was 8lb 2 oz so guess what size my carp was ....................................

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Oh Cakey,

The bream went 8lb 3ozs and where is the pic, I wondered how long you could keep it going.

Poor Buddy, after he pulled over Cakeys trolley /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif, Cakey tied him to a post.../forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif, I said to Cakey, look at poor Buddy, I should report you to the RSPCA, hahaha.

Buddy wanted to help land the fish, trouble was Buddy also wants to get in the landing net with the fish, It doesn't bother me if Buddy keeps knocking my alarms, at least I know they work/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif. The Robin i was feeding didn't find Buddy funny, he couldn't get to the maggots when he wanted,Buddy was in the way.

I like it when Buddy goes fishig, heis a great dog.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Wish I could take my nelson but not any of the lakes I fish allow dogs and I know it would be an ordeal taking him but one day I will. Sounds like it`s a laugh a minute buddy, cakey and ray or more frustrating for cakey as he had to pick up all his swivels. I`m no math both but 20lb cakey/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Cakey/Ray, you're a pair of lying b#gg#rs when it comes to the size of fish.

Thank God Morespiders tells the truth about HIS catches...................

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Here here Merv, next thing we'll hear is that Ray caught a 4lb roach.............../forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

I can't wait to get into some of those 21lb tench that Spidee Man gets.........

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul Howarth wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Had me going for a minute with that first post, couldn't wait to see that bream photo /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Paul, if you wanna see some big bream....for real! Tap Wol up for some pics...

I think he's been blanking lately though! /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Big "grinners" must be on the agenda soon too.........../forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I tell you all something that is very true.

When i first joined FM, I thought, just another fishing site,.........How wrong could i have been, never judge a book by it's cover.

I have met some great people on this site, and at the fish In's. This site shows you can have a good debate, take the Pee, share fishing tactics, but above all makegood friends at the end of the day.

Fishing has been part of my life since i was 5 years old, (and i still know Bu**er all about it), and it's people like you FM members that still make it enjoyable, plus the massive fish I catch/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.

Fishing with Cakey and Buddy is fun, but we do catch fish, watching Spiders catch that 31lb Tench with Uncle Dave is another days fishing i will never forget, and meeting all the other members at the Gold Valley matches, I haven't met a bad member yet.

The next big one for me is a day atBlenhiem Palace, I look forward to meeting up with some new faces, and old (Spiders), hope you all get as much enjoyment from the site and your fishing as i do.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Your going soft Clarke, I feel safer when you dis's me.

Plus the tench was only 18lb, lets not go silly, it was the perch that was 31lb, your memory's going Clarke, dont forget though, your carrying my tackle, Uncle said he would throw you a fiver to carry his as well./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif<blockquote class=quoteheader></blockquote><blockquote class=quoteheader></blockquote>

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

You owe Mr Clarke for a new fishing trolley ...... Uncle Dave told me you broke his last one ....

C

Cakey

Ray.....................Im in kent,tried to put picture up before I went but its stuck in the phone memory and I cant swap it to the card