K.G.1 or Fusion boilies

brett jones

Reaction score
Hi all, i want to try some new boilies, i'm stuck between ritchworths KG1 or mainlines fusion boilies, does anyone have experience with these baits?

Please help me choose:eek:

sergioge

Reaction score
Hi mate,i work for richworth and ive been fishing with the k-g-1 for about a year now and that bait takes some beating i dont think ive ever blanked while using it,fusions a very good bait like most of mainlines bait is but i definatly think k-g-1 has the edge,try richworths new salmon range too another amazing bait,hope this helps you,goodluck and tight lines.

sergioge

Reaction score
I dont think so mate havmt rolled any for a long time,the new salmon range is another amazing bait but weve stopped making complex which was one of my favourite baits.

Frothey

Reaction score
don't think it was ever a ready made, base mix only. took some of the kent waters apart, but that might have more to do with the anglers using it!

sergioge

Reaction score
Hi mate just had a look in the freezer we have ready made ultra plex in 15mm and the 5kg buckets of base mix but not alot of anglers are buying ultra plex,i do agree its a good bait but everyones only buying k-g-1,tutti and the new salmon range which is probably why we havnt mixed any base mixes up or rolled any.

Frothey

Reaction score
No, not ultra-plex, low fat ultra. Chris Haswell formulated it for them in the 90's.

People buy what is marketed - doesn't mean they are the best baits ;). Richworth don't make a bad one though.

Bob's a top bloke though, fished (badly) inbetween him, Albert, Hutchy and Mally once - it was a giggle a minute!

Last edited: