linear fisherys

BASE

Reaction score
Hi all want to go to linear in oxford on a day ticket to see what its like and how busy it gets down their anyone help me with any info not interested in what will catch as such just some parameters do's donts, how busy, all help appreciated...jon

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Go onto their website, you will get all the info you need, and they will e/mail you with all the fish catch updates.

Couldn't tell you how busy it gets, it has been different every time I have been, you just have to take your chance.

BASE

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to reply yes looked at their site looks great, as you say i suppose you have to just take your chance's. cheers for the info..jon

Big Sky

Reaction score
Jon if you can wait till tuesday I will talk to my chemist John to get you some insider info he,s just given up his syndicate ticket there for the Fosters water at Penns hall .So i will get the lowdown for you what are you after as differante pools hold differant heads of fish jon if you can let me know today tomorrow and i will get strait back (ish)

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifBS

BASE

Reaction score
Top Man appreciate any info like i say i dont want to know the what will catch questions (be nice though.lol) just the crack how busy it gets weekends any must not do's only as i have never fished their and i will be traveling a bit of a way.

if any one needs any info up this way will try and do the same...

persistent alarms all ........(say that after 3 jack & clokes...lol)

many thanks jon