Exploding trolley wheel

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I saw something today that I have never ever seen before. I went to watch the last two hours of a match at Drummonds lake near Ross on Wye this afternoon and after the match a guy was showing what was left of one of his trolley wheels. It was a blazing hot day and presumably this had caused the tyre to expand and it had gone off with a hell of a bang apparently and as a result the tyre was ripped to shreds.

chub angler

Reaction score
Ive never heard of a trolley wheel exploding from the sun before. But ive had it where every waggler float in my tackle box has bent out of shape.

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
Never had or seen exploding trolly wheels but rember my first trolly when putting it together it did say not to over inflate the tyres or leave wheelsin direct hot sunshine.

Had some plasticwheels (golf buggy type)fall apart when going down some steps all loaded up.

P

Phillips Jerry

Obviously a petra terrorist attack, beware of large breasted women running at you with a rucksack on there back could be your lucky day or a petra suicide bomber.

W

Wolfman Woody

The wheel on our garden wheelbarrow exploded once. I'd just pumped it up, too much I suppose, and from inside the house it sounded like a rifle going off.

Bridge

Reaction score
i was fishing the thames once and i thought some mad man had took a shot at meas my trolley was up the bank behind me,i had good look around and iwas the only one on the river opersit me was a block of flats .i really thought it was a rifle! and packed up pretty quick, only when i started putting my box on my trolley i noticed something wrong.after investigating the crime scene and some serious head scrachting i came to the conclusion it was due to the sun! and maybe too much tyre pressure !!!

Bridge

Reaction score
i,ll not tell you ,but it begins with brox and ends with bourne its top secret and nobody on this forum knows my swims? .