The Korda Krusher

jcs

Reaction score
Went in to work monday as you do and a first break the fishing talk start's up how did you get on weekend then,Then the foreman say have you seen the Korda Krusher,not yet any good,great piece of kit i will bring it in tomorrow and you can have a look and a go.

Next day there it is on the mess table at break time with a few Boilie's and pellet's in a tub,all you have to do is place a few pellet's or boilie's in to the Korda Krusher give it a few twist's and it all ready to go in your pva bag or feeder,what a great piece of kit very light,there will be one in my kit for the new season.

Tight Lines and Happy Barbel Fishing

Rickrod

Reaction score
I want one too,seen it on thinking tackle there,s two different sizes.look a good idea to me

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
I saw one in my local tackle shop. There great for sorting out big batches of the wicked weed prior to putting in small bags for resale.

D

Dave Burr

I have to admit that having seen how hyped this product has been by the Korda guys I was determined to avoid it but, I realise just how often it would be useful so I will no doubt buy one soon.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Theres one in your shop Dave me and Carlton were looking at it last week...../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Len Heap

Reaction score
Bought one last week, crushed a load of old Elipse pellets since, wrists ache after a while so did them over a few days. Result...........great to add to the groundbait or if you don't crush them too much ideal for the PVA stocking. A cracking piece of kit and highlyrecommended.

njb51

Reaction score
Saw and had one demonstrated in my local tackle shop...............I won't be buying one.

issimmo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I understand that the Krusher comes in two sizes. Which one would you recomend? I've heard that the large one is a bit tricky to work with if you have smaller hands.

issimmo

Reaction score
First I was thinking that the large one will be best coz I can crush more pellets, boilies in one go, but then after my friend told me what he discovered I was trying to get the opinions of the guys that used it. Thanks anyway.
Cheers... Mike.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Issimo, you will have to ignore Corker. He's a numpty at the best of times :wh

I think the guys over at Korda are into their weed. The Krusher is based on a weed grinder. OOPS!! Sorry that should read 'herb grinder' :D

Reaction score
I bet he was **** at fly fishing

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Crikey look at that!

I only typed **** and it automatically put the asterisks in. **** me that's bloody clever. It must save the mods one hell of a ****ing job checking through posts.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Ha, it missed one. That one must be OK.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Right, who's going to check out some other words?