Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
First of all, select a picture on your computer 80 x 80 pixels (or create one) that you'll want to use.

Click on your name in the right hand side and the next screen shows all your statistics. In the long green box you see a small title "Edit User Profile" - Click on that.

Now you're in the BIG screen with all your details.

Find the Image Options section and Change Avatar. The next screen has various options including Upload Image from your Computer, just follow it from there and select the picture you have on your own PC.

Rickrod

Reaction score
Even i did that on my own eddie

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I like your new avatar ed hmmmm i seem to remember taking that picture

Rickrod

Reaction score
HaHaHa.......................................................................................... yes she did You know me to well

Rickrod

Reaction score
Monk i can,t see them aswel i was looking in ed's profile

rookie_fly_guy

Reaction score
Make sure you have view avatars turned on, click on user cp (top of the page, on the right, underneath the home bar and just underneath the forum breakdown bit) scroll down until you see the edit options link on the left, and click on that.

Scroll down a fair bit until you get to the thread display options box, inside that is another box called "Visible Post Elements" with three tick boxes, one of which is for avatars, make sure thats ticked and save your changes.

That should display the avatars, if not try emptying your cache and checking your browsers security settings to make sure it isnt set to block images from non trusted sites. If that still hasn't fixed it or you dont know how to change security settings and empty your cache then phone a friend :p or you can PM with your browser and i'll try and walk you through it. (to find your browser details click help at the very top then click the bit that says About ***something*** )

Rickrod

Reaction score
I can see them now yipee Slime where's your green monster gone