Keith Culley Memorial Match

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Any comments, questions, or information about the match/fish-in, please post here.

P

peter webber

I've never fished there before and i've never met Keith Culley but im putting my name down for a place, just have to hope i can get there (goose are you going, if so can i please have a lift?).

P

Paul Williams

I know that Graham is taking donations for a trophy, so i'm sure he will welcome more, (Graham, when we finally get that day out, remind me!!) what do the rest of you think about a raffle?

M

Mike Fidler

So far guy's we have 32 confirmed bookings for the match and plenty more places available so lets make this a day to remember!

C

Carp Angler

Not sure if you got my mail about going, so.....I'm going.

Rik

D

Dave Johnson

I am looking forward to this one. I had the benefit of meeting Kieth at The Nene match and also the first real fish-in on the Severn last year. A true Gent,and a great way of paying our respects to him.

M

Mike Fidler

A total of thirty four are attending this one. I will book one extra place just in case anyone was on holiday.

G

Goose Ganderton

Not sure if I can make this one lads, its her indoors birthday and she might get a little pissed off but will let you know asap