atts system alarms

GertR

Reaction score
Hi Somebody posted this on the Old Forum and not here again and i would like to hear what you guys say here so i posted it here now.

hi all,

i am interested in purchasing a set of the latest atts system alarms and attx remote.

unfortunately, i dont know anyone that has bought a set.... i currently use Delkims TX-I plus, but have gone off of them due to the poor reliability one of the alarms and bulkyness of them.

if anyone has any feedback whatsoever about the v2's system i would be grateful to hear from you.

cheers.

Frothey

Reaction score
suprised to hear about reliability problems with delk's - send them back, they'll sort. also got to laugh about the "bulkiness" - compared with most of the extra **** people carry around they are tiny (though not as small as the atts's). remember the atts's have no speaker so you have to use a sounder box (a speakered version is due out iirc)

I use the attx with my delkims, never had a problem with either.

GertR

Reaction score
Thanks Frothey.

So i gather you would advise i go for the Delkims then if i am in the market for a new set of alarms?

Just another question would you advise i then use their new swinger or do you think that the Fox Euro Swingers would be a better option.

Thanxs.

nik saunders

Reaction score
stick with delks

stick with delks mate , i have found roller buzzers to freeze up sometimes in poor weather, i moved over from fox to delks because of that problem and low batt warning even though i changed batt, as for the swingers mate the fox wont fit ,if your on about the swingers that light up, but im sure there,s someone on here that might be able to covert them ,

Frothey

Reaction score
i dont like swingers (when it comes to fishing!) - much prefer danglers. can't see the point having illuminated ones, it'll be obvious which rod's going!

Nobby C (ACA)

Reaction score
Hi Gert, I have a set of these alarms and think they're great. I think one of the ideas behing not having a speaker was some imagined scenario whereby noise could travel down the line into the water and scare fish away. Sounds a bit far-fetched to me but whatever. I love remotes and detest loud squawking alarms so these fit the bill admirably. 2 guys on a water I fish saw mine and bought setsf ro themselves on the strength of that.They are tiny, completely waterproof (allegedly, though I understand they will work underwater) and not too expensive. The argument that you might lose the reciever is bogus, you might drop an alarm in the water, you might forget your alarms full stop. So far, so good for me anyway.