Landing Net Handle

BapAndFuro

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good landing net handle? Just a normal handle not a specimen net one.

I already have the net but the handle I previously used cracked/splintered when I was pushing a stick out of my swim with it. :(

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good landing net handle? Just a normal handle not a specimen net one.

I have a leeda extending handle which is very strong and seems to be well made. I don't know if you'd class it as a speci net handle but I would reccomend it. I got it off ebay and have since noticed Matt Hays using one in the dvd's great rod race.

Reaction score
If it is a match net head, it will fit any fishing landing net handle or bankstick, as they are all 3/8 BSF.

Ryan

P.S.
For v. big fish then a Middy Rock Ard is good,
or for normal match fishing the Preston Innovations Competition Handles are good.

Reaction score
I OWN Both handles cubberbob, and the reason I state that they are good not great is they are as such. :)

If the "Rock Ard" was lighter then it would be great (and some way of making it easier to collapse) and...
the Preston is good, not great because it struggles on the larger fish, but is ace for silver and smaller carp.

Ryan

P.S. I wouldn't rely on Middy replacing FOC.