CAPTION COMPETITION NO. 4 WINNER!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
We have a winner of <a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?SP=&v=1&UAN=1866>Caption Competition No.4</A>

P

Paul Williams

DJ winning a glug and soak case!!!......he probably thinks it's something to take his liquid lunch in.....scotch in that one, rum in this...now some Gin.............

D

Dave Johnson

cheers Brummy....even I know its for the bedroom, somewhere to keep the 'KY Jelly' safe.....

P

Paul Williams

Yeah.....but you only use that for saddle bum when riding ya bike!!

D

Dave O'L

Speaking as a traditionalist, what happened to the tradition of me getting a prize??? ;)

Well done chaps!

C

Chris Bishop

Sounds good for taking pickled onions, gherkins etc out in if you're as much as a preserved vegetable fan as me.

D

Dave O'L

Rodney, I hear that Dave & the Bird have one over on Graham, how else did we loose? & surely Wendy should have got something on the sympathy vote for gettin' an ear full from Rik? ;)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Dave,
LOL "gettin' an ear full from Rik?" Should've used that one.

I heard that Graham couldn't decide and so put everyones name onto pieces of paper then laid them on the floor and threw his wallet at them, the one it landed on got the nod. It did land on someone else's name but most of the notes fell out on impact scattering onto D.J's name and Graham took that as a sign from god. ;o}~

D

Dave O'L

I heard that Graham gave it to Dave to stop him from going round to the 'Aladdin's Cave' on the scrounge for gear. ;)

I was thinking maybe this should be the next compatition - reasons 'we woz robbed'?

D

Dave Johnson

funny you should say that but i had a snoop around the garage on Weds......
a few more ''beer vouchers' into the wallet.....