vaumigny dissapointment

richiekelly

Reaction score
went to vaumigny for the first time in a few years last saturday with my 2 sons ,came home early , arrived at 9:30 am (rules said not before 1 pm ) the
lake was almost full, we were told where to fish not allowed to choose a swim, feild behind where we were put was full of toilet paper and excrement, boats were **** (70e a week ) when we left there were 20 anglers on the water although the booking agent said a max of 16, its a shame as when we fished here before the place was clean and well run, is this the result of using a booking agent i e mailed their customer care dept but have not had a reply from them as yet and to be honest i dont expect one from such a large company, we did catch while we were there but will not be returning, why does everywhere get spoiled for the sake of more and more profit?

richiekelly

Reaction score
you may not have done but belive me it was awful,perhaps its since the booking agency took over that things have changed,in future i will do what i have done for the last 30 years or more and deal with the fishery owner myself not a third party only interested in profit and not their customers.

richiekelly

Reaction score
yes we saw franck when we arrived, he seemed very busy as there was a lot of anglers on the water

wayne mitchell

Reaction score
what agent did you go with we allways book the hole lake and with frank no agent i no the dutch are on there a lot i had trouble last time in oct with them boating baits out 250 yards then have fish and wipe me and my mate out told frank he had a word and it stoped for a bit then at night out goes the boat and back to the same spots from the lodge swims thay were fishing to the cage it cuts off 6 swims all he said was its ok i have got a boat to land them from

richiekelly

Reaction score
we booked through dream breaks, yes we also had bother with the dutch and have seen them take waters over in the past,they seem only to bother about getting runs and not landing fish, by the way we had 2 fish with cut tails, they looked to be fairly old cuts, i thought they had stopped this barbaric practice years ago

Last edited: