James Farrow FM Memorial Fish in 2009 - Results

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Di, Michael and I would just like to preface the announcement of this years grand total by thanking each and everyone of you who contributed in any way shape or form to this years event. This annual event means a great deal to us, especially me, and I look forward to them each year despite the emotions it stirs.

This year you have raised £2000 exactly, well it was just under but we had to round it up, so a big well done and thank you once again

Cakey

Reaction score
Id like to thank Graham for letting us hold it on both sites
and Id like to thank Peter J who without we would owe the bank about 5 grand :D:D:D

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Very well done to all....it was tough going this year, with the credit crunch and only a few of us fishing but still an awesome result.
Thank you to Cakester for running the auction again, for PJ arranging the venue and the lovely BBQ (Wol, you could learn a thing or two from PJ's BBQ lol) but most of all for everybody who took part in raising a fantastic sum for a good cause.

Roll on next year ;-)

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Great Weekend

I had a great time meeting old and new friends alike.

If next years arrangement is close enough then I'll be a regular.

A huge WELL DONE to both Richard and Cakey for the Auctions too.

Les Clark 3

Reaction score
A huge WELL DONE to both Richard and Cakey for the Auctions too.

[/QUOTE]

I would like to 2nd that , for Richard ,Di , and James`s brother Michael , it must be very hard to do this year after year , well done to the three of you .:)
And to Cakey , who has done the auction since the first fish-in , well done mate , you are a star .:D